With the INSTEON Thermostat, it’s possible to control temperature locally or remotely, saving energy (and money) and increasing comfort.
- Save money on energy bills by controlling and programming temperature modes
- Program settings for 7 days – daily, weekdays, weekends and individual days
- Works with heat/cool systems, including advanced 2-stage systems
- All settings preserved through power failures in non-volatile memory
- INSTEON controller: activate INSTEON devices when the temperature changes
Want to control your home’s thermostat from another room? How about being able to cool (or heat) the house while you’re at work, or check the temperature when you’re on the road? With the INSTEON Thermostat, you can control your home’s temperature whether you’re at home or miles away, saving energy (and money) and maximizing comfort.
The INSTEON Thermostat also works like a standard thermostat with local control, four automatic modes and 7-day programmable settings–allowing independent settings for individual days, weekdays, weekends and every day.
Control other INSTEON devices
In addition to remote control operation, program the thermostat as an INSTEON controller to activate other appliances in your home based on temperature, humidity or mode changes. Here are just a few of the limitless scenarios:
- Monitor and control your home’s heating and cooling using your smartphone, tablet or any web browser – from anywhere in the world.
- When the A/C kicks in, turn on your ceiling fans to help cool down your home faster and more efficiently
- If the humidity level climbs too high, turn on a dehumidifier with an INSTEON Appliance module
- Program a daily “Return” mode that turns on your A/C and switches on your outside lights so you come home to a safe, relaxing and comfortable home
- Set-up custom heating and cooling routines for individual days, weekdays, weekends morning or night
Add additional INSTEON Wireless Thermostats
Did you ever wish that you could keep the temperature exactly right in a specific area of your home? Now you can by adding an INSTEON Wireless Zone Thermostat to your INSTEON Thermostat. Put it in the master bedroom, in the kitchen, in the guest room–anywhere you want room-specific, customised temperature control. Up to two INSTEON Wireless Thermostats can be added.
Control on Apple Watch
With the Insteon App on Apple Watch, you don’t even need to reach for your iPhone to adjust the Thermostat. Change your Thermostat mode right on your wrist.
Mode control only. Set point and fan currently unavailable from Apple Watch. Feature will be added in a future software update.
What’s in the Box
- 1x 24V Wired Thermostat
- 1x Wire Label Stickers
- 2x Mounting Screws
- 1x Quick Start Guide
|Product Name:||INSTEON Thermostat with Humidity Sensor|
|Regions:||Australia and New Zealand|
|Powerline Mesh Repeater:||No|
|RF Mesh Repeater:||Yes|
|LED:||Red when Heating is active, green when Cooling is active, Off when when neither mode is active, blinks red or green during setup|
|LED Brightness:||LED can be enabled or disabled locally or via software|
|Commands Supported as Controller:||On / Off|
|Commands Supported as Responder:||On / Off / Beep|
|RF Range:||Up to 50 meters open air|
|Wire Connections:||Common 24V / Power 24V / Heat 1 / Heat 2 / Fan / Cooling 1 / Cooling 2|
|Screw Clamp Connections:||Yes, 10 position|
|Casing:||UV stabalized plastic (INSTEON White)|
|Beep on Button Press:||Optional (off by default)|
|Operating Conditions:||Indoors, 0? C to 40? F, up to 90% relative humidity|
|Dimensions:||145mm W x 91mm H x 28mm D|
|Supply Voltage:||24VAC (supplied by furnace or air handler)|
|Electrical Supply Frequency:||50/60Hz|
|Retains All Settings Without Power:||Yes, saved in non-volatile EEPROM|
|Standby power consumption:||< 1 watt|
|Certification:||Approved for use in Australia and New Zealand|