If you are new to home automation, any of the HANCAN exclusive Fibaro Home Center Lite Starter Kit is the perfect foundation for your Z-Wave enabled smart home automation.
Fibaro Home Center Lite Starter Kit – Premium Saturn Double Kit requires a qualifies electrician for the installation of the Clipsal wall light switches as well as the Z-Wave switch, dimmer and garage door controller modules.
HANCAN Professional Service is available at your service as an option if you would like us to carry out the installation. We service Sydney Metropolitan Area. If you are located outside Sydney, we can assist you with finding a qualified electrician and/or qualified smart home engineer/technician. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Fibaro Home Center Lite – Smart Home Controller AU/NZ
Up to 230 devices in your home
Perfect for new or established homes. Thanks to wireless communication over the Z-Wave protocol, you won’t require any modifications to your home’s structure or any dedicated wiring. You can install it in any building, even if it is completely decorated already.
Save Anergy and Save Money
Thanks to the built-in power management functionality, using the Fibaro Home Center Lite and Z-Wave devices with power metering capabilities, you can monitor the current energy consumption and the power consumption history while being able to spot the devices consuming the most of it.
Detailed statistics are presented as clear charts, helping you compare numbers and estimate bills. Not only will you conserve energy, you will also save a considerable amount of money.
Be alerted to potential threats
At the first sign of trouble, The Fibaro Home Center Lite will immediately inform you of a threatening fire, flood, break-in or leaking gas (provided you have the appropriate Z-Wave devices installed of course). Fibaro Home Center can protect your home by cutting the water supply when pipes are leaking, or cutting the gas supply, ventilate your home and immediately inform you about it. Having discovered a break-in attempt, Fibaro will trigger the alarm, notify security and feed a live video stream from security cameras directly to your mobile devices.
Just the way you like it
There’s nothing like getting back to your warm, cosy home, especially on a cold winter day. Using Fibaro you can start heating and set your favourite temperature while you are still sitting at the office. You will easily program the climate panel, through which your home will be heated to the right temperature on each day of the week, in defined hours.
Set the heating to the perfect temperature that will help you get out of bed easily. For nights, choose the temperature in which you sleep well and wake up relaxed. The Fibaro Climate Panel will make sure your home is always comfortable. You will also save money on heating and cooling costs.
Where are you
Your home always knows where you and your family members are thanks to geo-localisation. When you leave home, the system turns off unneeded devices, arms the alarm system and simulates your presence to discourage thieves from breaking in.
While calculating your return route, the system will adjust temperature and run pre-programmed scenes. Energy saving, safety and comfort.
Fibaro have managed to squeeze the huge capabilities of the intelligent system into one, tiny box (90 x 90 x 33mm). Home Center Lite is a compact device that will spoil you with the comfort of managing your intelligent home through its easy operation and wireless communication. Miniaturisation and advanced technology will make impossible become possible.
The Z-Wave Double Kit contains necessary setup to automate two light circuits control function, which includes 1 x DHS Z-Wave In-Wall Dual Switch and 1 x Clipsal Saturn series 2 Gang wall plate with 2 x Saturn push button. Push button is used to turn a single light circuit ON/OFF. This set allows manual and remote control of one lighting circuit. It allows you to control your lights manually with push buttons or remotely from your Z-Wave remote, iPhone/iPod/iPad or Android device (requires a Z-Wave home controller).
The Z-Wave Single Kit also contains necessary setup to automate two light circuits dimming control function, which includes 2 x DHS Z-Wave In-Wall Single Dimmer and 1 x Clipsal Saturn Series 4 Gang wall plate with 4 x Saturn push buttons. For each of the pair of buttons, one button is used to dim the light while the other button is used to brighten the light.
The Z-Wave Single Kit allows manual and remote control of four (4) light circuits, two for on/off and other two for dimming function. It allows you to control your lights manually with push buttons or remotely from your Z-Wave remote, iPhone/iPod/iPad or Android device (requires a Z-Wave home controller).
The Clipsal Saturn series wall plate is available in multiple colours including:
- Pure White (PW)
- Ocean Mist (OC)
- Espresso Black (EB)
Note: Please, specify in your order comments the colour of the Clipsal plate you require.
This product integrates with all Australian certified (921.42MHz) Z-Wave home controllers including:
- Vera Edge
- Fibaro Home Center 2/Lite
- DHS Z-Wave Universal Remote Controller
- DHS Z-Wave Mini Remote Controller
Incandescent globes, High Voltage Halogens, Low Voltage Halogens with electronic transformers(Trailing Edge and Leading Edge only)
CFL globes: Dimmable Philips Tornado CFL lamps and similar products.
LEDs: High performance, energy efficient Starburst LED downlight from Pierlite Australia and similar products.
Generic LEDs will NOT work with this product. If you are unsure please talk to your electrician first.
- This product must be installed by a qualified electrician.
- Before engaging an electrician, check that they provide an electrical compliance certificate.
- For warranty claim you have to provide an installation compliance certificate from your electrician.
- Do not mix the load type as this will result in improper function of the dimmer. This will void the dimmer’s warranty.
- The neutral wire is not required for the dimmer to function. Using it will void the dimmer’s warranty.
FIBARO Z-Wave Multi-Sensor
The Fibaro Motion Sensor is a universal Z-Wave multi-sensor. Along with detecting motion the device measures the temperature and light intensity. The sensor has a built-in accelerometer to detect any tampering of the device. The Fibaro Motion Sensor is battery powered device and designed to be installed quckly and easily on any surface. The LED indicator signals motion, temperature level, operating mode and can be used to see if device is within the Z-Wave network. The motion sensor can be used for lighting scenes and security monitoring systems.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave Controller.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave Controller (firmware 3.2 or higher).
- Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption (firmware 3.2 or higher).
- Battery powered.
- Detects motion using a passive IR sensor.
- Measures the temperature.
- Measures the light intensity.
- Easy installation on a wall or any surface.
- Theft and tampering protection once vibrations are detected, thenotification is sent to the main controller.
- Detected movement, temperature and vibrations are signalled by the built-in LED diode.
- Detects vibrations.
- Built-in accelerometer allows to measure orientation in space.
FIBARO Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor
The FIBARO Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor is a smart magnetic door/window sensor capable of sending binary ON/OFF commands wirelessly using the Z-Wave network (AUS/NZ version 921.42 MHz) when it is triggered.
The detector consists of two magnetic units, one is placed on the moving part of the door or window and the other on the frame. The sensor expands the capabilities of your Z-Wave system by monitoring the opening of doors, windows and garage doors.
The FIBARO Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor?can be used to automatically turn on lights, turn wireless switches ON/OFF and for security applications within the Z-Wave network. It is also useful for climate control systems, monitoring whether any doors or windows are open to ensure that your air-conditioning is not operating when it is not efficient to do so.
This sensor is compatible with the Digital Temperature Probe which further extends your Z-Wave network’s climate control capablities by allowing it to detect the exact temperature in your home.
This product comes in multiple different colours.
FIBARO Z-Wave Garage Door Controller
The Fibaro Roller Shutter 2 is an advanced Z-Wave controller for automated roller blinds, awnings, venetian blinds, garage doors and gates. The module can control devices that are powered by an AC electric motor with “tree wires” interface.
The Roller Shutter module features automatic calibration, so that you can precisely position the blind. It also includes a power metering feature to help you measure the power consumption.
The Fibaro Roller Shutter 2 has five modes that enable it to perfectly control any electric garage door, gate, roller blind, awning or venetian blind. This allows for correct configuration and operation of a device through a special interface icon (via the Fibaro HC2).
- Roller blinds with positioning
- Roller blinds without positioning
- Garage doors with positioning
- Garage doors without positioning
- Venetian blind
VistaCam 700 & VistaCam 1000 HD CAMERA
Elegance, HD Resolution, and Wi-Fi with WPS That’s Very Affordable
The VistaCam 700 & 1000 has everything you need for basic camera operation — place it using the supplied swivel mount to show the view you want, and leave it.
The compact, elegant VistaCam 700 & 1000 video camera features wired Ethernet and Wi-Fi operation (with WPS setup), High Definition image quality (HD 720p), built-in IR night illumination, motion detection, great value and easy setup with your Vera system!.
The Wi-Fi is easier to get setup thanks to a WPS button (Wi-Fi Protected Setup). With the VistaCam 700 & 1000 you can keep an eye on your living room, nursery, garage, your small business, cash register, hallway, or anywhere else you want to keep tabs on. You can hear what’s going on too, with the built-in microphone. Plus see even in total darkness with the built-in infrared illumination, up to about 16-feet away. The VistaCam 700 also serves double duty as a motion detector. That’s useful for home and small business security so your camera can start recording when the motion sensor is triggered. It is also handy for automation when used with a gateway like Vera. For example, Vera will automatically turning on a hallway light whenever motion is detected. The VistaCam 700 comes supplied with a sturdy swivel mount base, making it easy to manually adjust the camera angle. This compact camera fits in neatly with any decor.
- HD Image Quality with 720p (1280 x 720) Resolution
- Motion detection capable via Built-in Software
- Wi-Fi connectivity with WPS setup button
- Ethernet connectivity
- Built-in Infrared LED for Night Time Illumination
- Built-in microphone lets you hear as well as see
- Dual Video Streaming (H.264, M-JPEG) for High-Quality Videos
- Compatible with Mobile Phone 3GPP Live Video Streaming
- 802.11n/b/g Wireless Connectivity Supported with WPS Setup
- Elegant White Case with Black Accent and Internal Wi-Fi Antenna
- VistaCam 700 is for indoor use
- VistaCam 1000 is for outdoor use
FIBARO Z-Wave Smoke Sensor
The Fibaro Smoke Sensor is a universal, optical Z-Wave smoke sensor. The device can be hard wired (12 or 24 VDC) or battery operated (battery life 3 years – depending on the parameters settings). Smoke detection is signaled through siren and LED diode blinking. Additionally, the smoke sensor signal can be sent to an alarm system or fire alarm system hub, through a NC (normally closed) contact terminals. The optical sensor detects smoke at an early stage of fire, often before flames appear and temperature starts to rise significantly. Moreover the device has a built-in temperature sensor, which can also trigger the alarm once the specified temperatute threshold is exceeded. The Fibaro Smoke Sensor is designed to be placed on a wall or ceiling. LED indicator signals fire, operating mode and used to see if device is within the Z-Wave network. The smoke sensor is designed to operate in confined spaces, under normal conditions (lacking smoke, dust, condensed water vapor).
- Compatible with any Z-Wave Controller.
- May be connected to any alarm or fire prevention system by hard wiring NC output
- Extremely easy installation – simply install it in location prone to fire.
- Battery or VDC powered.
- Built-in tamper switch.
- Alarm is signaled by sound and LED diode.
- Fire detection through air temperature measuring.
- Can trigger alarm just by exceeding temperature threshold.
- 3 levels of sensors sensitivity.
- Automatic efficiency test performed every 5 seconds.
- Built-in “black box” allows the device to report and record smoke and temperature readouts.
KAS Z-Wave Keypad Lock
KAS Z-Wave Keypad Lock (Left or Right Hand Operation) offers the flexible versatility of a wireless and keyless locking solution. The lock is integrated with the popular Z-Wave network protocol which can be integrated into automation building solutions. It features a Master pin code, low battery warning, emergency key override and many more safety features for your convenience.
The KAS Z-Wave lock includes:
- Master code – You have the ability to change the Master code.
- User codes – Program up to 10 different user codes.
- Remote code change – Integrated into the Z-Wave device, the automation management software has the ability to set up, change and revoke the code remotely without being at the lock.
- Remote unlocking – Using the software interface, the door can be unlocked and locked remotely. It also provides the current status change when the door is locked or unlocked.
- Low battery warning – The lock will emit a tone notifying the owner to replace the batteries. Normal battery use is approx 12-16 months.
- Emergency key override – Includes mechanical key barrel and 2 x keys for manual override.
- Illuminated Keypad – The keypad does not have mechanical buttons, which means your secret pin cannot be traced.
- Z-Wave networking enabled – The wireless lock is a certified Z-Wave device, which can be integrated easily with any Z-Wave certified home automation system (Australian version). Please note that the available user functions may depend on the functionality of your particular Z-Wave home controller.
VBell Video VoIP Intercom
The VBell Video VoIP Intercom can be placed anywhere; in your home, office or workshop. The intercom’s camera can be accessed at the touch of a button using the VBell app on your smart device. You can also view a list of missed calls with timestamps and snapshots of the caller. No additional fees are required for storage. The VBell Video VoIP Intercom can be integrated into your home automation system as standard VoIP device. This smart device is a must have accessory for any homeowner.
- Two-way SIP based communication sound system
- 1280x720P High Definition camera
- A (single) built in relay output (allows you to control an electrical door lock or alarm)
- 112 degree wide range lens
- Keeps a log of missed calls and snapshot images (no additional fees or subscriptions)
- Supports PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Available in black and white colour
Fibaro Home Center Lite Starter Kits Comparison
|Fibaro Home Center Lite + Clipsal Starter Kit||Lite Impress Single Kit||Lite Impress Double Kit||Lite Saturn Single Kit||Lite Saturn Double Kit||Deluxe Saturn Single Kit||Premium Saturn Double Kit|
|Fibaro Home Center Lite AU/NZ||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|CLIPSAL Impress Single Light Switch||1||–||–||–||–||–|
|CLIPSAL Impress Double Light Switch||–||1||–||–||–||–|
|CLIPSAL Saturn Single Light Switch||–||–||1||–||1||–|
|CLIPSAL Saturn Double Light Switch||–||–||–||1||–||1|
|CLIPSAL Impress Single Light Dimmer||1||–||–||–||–||–|
|CLIPSAL Impress Double Light Dimmer||–||1||–||–||–||–|
|CLIPSAL Saturn Single Light Dimmer||–||–||1||–||1||–|
|CLIPSAL Saturn Double Light Dimmer||–||–||–||1||–||1|
|FIBARO Z-Wave Multi-Sensor||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|FIBARO Door/Window Sensor||–||–||–||–||1||1|
|FIBARO Z-Wave Garage Door Controller||–||–||–||–||1||1|
|VistaCam 700 Indoor IP Cam||–||–||–||–||1||1|
|VistaCam 1000 Outdoor IP Cam||–||–||–||–||1||1|
|FIBARO Z-Wave Smoke Sensor||–||–||–||–||1||1|
|KAS Z-Wave Keypad Lock||–||–||–||–||–||1|
|VBell VideoVoIP Intercom||–||–||–||–||–||1|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|
|Starter Kit Price||$1,021||$1,191||$1,090||$1,287||$1,874||$2,755|