Installed in conjunction with the FAKRO ZWMP Weather Module, the FAKRO ZRD Rain Sensor can automatically close any window installation upon detecting rainfall.
- Installed in conjunction with the FAKRO ZWMP Weather Module
- Automatically closes windows upon detecting rainfall
- Fitted heating elements to prevent interference from fog, mist and other weather conditions
- Suitable for installation in an unsheltered area
When you’re away from home, the FAKRO ZRD Rain Sensor is the perfect solution for dealing with unpredictable weather changes. When the ZRD Rain Sensor detects rainfall, it will automatically close any motorized windows situated around the home. The ZRD Rain Sensor can work in conjunction with many window installation types, including skylights, awnings and much more. By having every aspect of the home regularly monitored, the system can immediately react to changes in weather.
When you install the ZRD Rain Sensor in conjunction with the FAKRO ZWMP Weather Module, all that’s required is linking up each window installation with the Weather Module, in order for the devices to interact with one another.
This product integrates with Australian certified (921.42MHz) Z-Wave controllers:
- Vera Edge
- Vera Plus
- Vera Secure
- Fibaro Home Center 2
- Fibaro Home Center Lite
- FAKRO Z-Wave window automation products
Videos / Youtube:
|8-32V DC (not incl. powered by ZWMP Weather Module)|
|Dimentions||55mm x 50 mm x 15mm|
|Power cord||3 x 0.25 mm2 (5 m included)|